Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shopaholic

I was in a bad mood yesterday so my sweet husband decided he would go with me to shop for a dress for my upcoming baby shower. I hate shopping for maternity clothes. I have never been a big shopper (note previous post about being a hand me down queen). I get slightly irritated that I'm finally shopping and it is for pants that have big elastic bands at the top. Getting in and out of clothes while you are pregnant is no easy task- although I do consider trying on clothes as getting in a workout in for the day.

Matt tried really hard to help me find a dress but after my reaction to his true suggestion of the dress with one shoulder and a strange animal print he knew he needed some help. He enlisted the help of a salesgirl who cheerfully asked me what look I was going for. That's a sweet question lady but honestly I don't consider my pregnancy as a fashionable period in my life....please just find me something that fits and makes me look tall and skinny duh!

Anyway- I finally found a dress that works. I guess I won't be showing up Demi Moore style.

2 comments:

  1. I think being preggo is going to turn you into a fashionista! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little blog posts, boo! I am so excited you are back on the horse. (I should take inspiration from you to do the same myself). Anyway, keep it up! I love reading about what goes on in that brain of yours (especially with an alien* (aka baby) inside of you.)

    *alien reference should be no insult as it has nothing to do with your child, just more of it's auntie jessie's fears of growing a human in my belly. :)

    XOXOXOX to you, and Matt, and BABY!

    ReplyDelete